Once again I expect that Second Amendment issues are going to top our things to talk about when Hot Air’s Ed Morrissey joins me and our VIP Gold members for our weekly live chat at 1:30 ET, and I’m fired up and ready to dive into the big issues of the day, including:
- the latest on the Senate gun deal, including Mitch McConnell’s tentative support
- when will SCOTUS release the Bruen decision (could be today, but we’ll know by 1:30 whether that’s the case)?
- Beto O’Rourke’s foundering campaign for governor
- Ohio’s new armed school staff law
- anything else on your mind!
We don’t have to keep the conversation limited to 2A topics, of course. In fact, you drive the conversation and Ed and I are happy to give you our opinions and analysis of the issues that are your big concerns.
The chat will kick off live right here at 1:30 ET, and if you can’t join us as it happens it will be available for our VIP Gold members on demand shortly after we wrap up. It’s always my favorite hour of the work week, and I hope you can join us for what promises to be a lively and entertaining hour of conversation and debate.