Join Hot Air’s Ed Morrissey and myself for a fast-paced, fun, and slightly irreverent look at all the day’s top stories and whatever topic is on your mind this afternoon at 1:30 ET for our weekly live chat with VIP Gold members.
There’s plenty to discuss, including:
- The San Jose mayor’s idea to charge a fee in order to exercise your 2A rights
- What both Snopes and Mia Farrow get wrong about gun ownership and the Second Amendment
- Jon Stewart moves the Overton window on COVID-19 — to another wall
- Joe Biden and the G7
- Is the pandemic over? COVID-19 status, and vaccine updates
- The former ATF head who says David Chipman’s not the right man for the job
Our VIP Gold live chats are one of my favorite parts of the week, and today’s conversation is no exception.
For those of you who can’t watch live, the chat will be available as a replay, but I do hope you’ll be able to make it in person. After all, its your questions and comments that really drive the conversation, though Ed and I are happy to help navigate if need be.